Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thanks, Dr. Seuss!









I couldn't help but notice the ring in the tub when I walked into the bathroom a bit ago. It immediately made me think of The Cat in the Hat Comes Back so I had to have Jason snap some pictures for me. Thankfully mine wasn't really made by a cat, it was made by three little girls playing with the bathtub toys Emily got for her birthday last month.











Ha ha ha! I'm editing ten minutes later. I guess taking the pictures was too much work for Jason, for I found him like this a minute ago. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Dr. Seuss!
Thanks for telling me about your blog. I haven't gotten through everything, but have enjoyed what I have read so far. Thanks for the postcard too.
Rebekah

Betsy said...

Too funny about the ring in the tub! :) That's a cute picture of Jason too.

Abbi said...

We just read that book not long ago. You certianly did have the same type of ring!

All in a Day said...

Thank you, everyone, for reading and leaving a comment. I'm having a hard time getting the ring off!!!