Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Awana

Tonight we went to town early so the kids could play on the big snow pile at the church building.

I ran some errands, got some supper and a few groceries, gas, and a big box (dryer box) for Laura for her birthday. I was trying to find a ball for her, but they were all squishy instead of firm like a new ball should be. A free box was all she got for her birthday from us so far. :) She doesn't care though. She has a daddy, mommy, Tracy, Aaron, Jason, Emily, and Melissa (and others, I know) who love her; that's all she needs. :)

We ate her birthday cake and ice cream for breakfast, and I'll try to post a few pictures either later tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

A big box to play in AND cake and ice cream for breakfast?! What a great birthday! I'm jealous. :)

All in a Day said...

Yours is coming up soon; maybe you could convince W to get one for you and J to play in. :)