Friday, February 1, 2008

Game Playing

Tracy and Aaron were on a mission tonight to beat Mike at Scattergories. They did well at only two points behind him; I was several behind them. We were supposed to have company today, but they ended up getting sick overnight. Not much happened today. I made some buns for our hamburgers and then used the leftovers for pizza burgers. I guess we're having sloppy joes tomorrow. Laura's been climbing the past few days. She also said "num num" several times on her own tonight while eating a cinnamon roll for dessert. I noticed her saying it earlier this week, but it didn't register until tonight. Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

Bob said...

Num num is pretty sophisticated, but clock was pretty good too.

All in a Day said...

Yes, she's WAY behind Tracy and Aaron who said clock before 9 months of age, but she has two parents and five siblings to speak for her. :)

Polly Blanshan said...

Didn't your older kids say "tick-tock" even before they said clock? Or am I remembering wrong?

All in a Day said...

Nope. :) You're remembering wrong. :) It was so amazing that they even said that so early and that they knew what it was.

Katie said...

Kids are amazing at how fast they learn. What is really fun is what the other kids interpret their words to be! According to my son, my daughter has said some pretty amazing things

All in a Day said...

Yes, that is fun. My kids learn the interpreting thing from me. :)