Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fruit Pizza


We made a fruit pizza. We made one yesterday also, but it was eaten before I thought of taking a picture. Although not as cheap as summertime prices, grapes, bananas, and strawberries were on sale this week. I had a can of mandarin oranges, and the blueberries are from some we picked this past summer.

For the filling, I use a recipe we got from our friend Mary D. Thanks, Mary! 8 oz. cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and 4 Tablespoons orange juice. You just whip it up until it's nice and fluffy and put on top of a sugar cookie. She cheats and uses the pre-packaged dough, but I made our own dough out of wheat flour.

4 comments:

jessicalolene said...

Looking at your pizza makes me miss summer. A piece of it sounds delightful right now.

Carrie said...

Oh, yummy. That is my favorite summer treat!

Abbi said...

That looks very good!

All in a Day said...

We sure enjoyed it. :)