Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gearing up to Go

We're heading to Bemidji tonight where we will pick up our new puppy and go skiing with some of the home schoolers tomorrow. Saturday will be a "bum" day with a variety of activities to chose from, and Sunday we'll head to church and enjoy a pot luck dinner and hopefully celebrate a birthday of our 94-year old friend.

I hope everyone has a good weekend; I'm sure I'll be sore after trying to go skiing at Buena Vista with the kids. I usually laugh so hard that I burn more calories laughing than I do trudging up and down the chalet steps.

If our federal tax return shows up in our bank account, I'm going to be able to do some shopping for some "needed" and some "wanted" things. My list is front and back of a notebook page; I'll see what I can fulfill.

Monday I have to bring Tracy to Thief River Falls for a dentist appointment and then to Fargo on Tuesday for one for Melissa.

4 comments:

Beth said...

gee what time you going to be in TRF?? maybe we could meet???

Bob said...

I wish I was going to the Birthday Party.

All in a Day said...

I think the appointment is at 3:00 but am not in front of my calendar to know.

Bob, you could have come up with a sibling and friends!!! :)

All in a Day said...

It's at 2:00.