Monday, February 11, 2008

A Little Here, a Little There

We enjoyed our Bemidji trip.
The ride home was uneventful.
Four of the five girls were asleep. :)
This morning I cleaned up a bit from our trip.
I played with our new puppy (I will get pictures up soon.)
I took Tracy to her violin lesson.
When we got home I quickly made lunch.
We (Tracy, Laura, and I) headed to Thief River Falls.
Tracy had a dentist appointment.
That went well; they were very kind.
Good results--no cavities! Hooray!!!
We hit Wal-Mart, McDonald's, Super One, and Holiday.
Got home.
I played with the dog.
Now I'm entering numbers into our budget book.
Kids are slowly heading to bed.
I have to get up early to take Melissa to Fargo tomorrow.
Hopefully the trip will go well.
Not much else is happening.

6 comments:

Minkydo said...

Hopefully, you are in bed sleeping so you won't see this until you afterwards. Praying you have a safe trip!

Martha said...

I hope you were the one girl that was awake.;D

Bob said...

Boy, you really get arround.

All in a Day said...

Martha, actually Tracy was the one that was awake; Mike was driving.

Bob, someone has to have all the "fun" spending gas money. :)

All in a Day said...

Melinda, I think I crawled into bed around midnight. It made for a LONG day because I was tired. I was desperately trying to stay awake; I was eating Laura's Cheerios. EEEW!

Minkydo said...

I bet you were tired! That's long drive.