Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday

We got a lot of wind today plus rain so I didn't have to water the garden. :) I spied a couple weeds in there so I should go in and take care of them before they eat all my good nutrients.

We went to the pool this afternoon; a lot of people showed up today so the waters were too turbulent for Laura to walk where she normally does.

We missed a friend's wedding in Bemidji today, but we can't make them all... :(

I think everyone is asleep so I should either go find some ice cream or go to sleep. Since I got a nap earlier, ice cream sound good, but I think I should go to bed. I'm rambling anyway. :)

2 comments:

Abbi said...

We got a lot of wind and rain too.
Mathew and Emily went to a wedding today -I wonder if it was possibly your friend.

All in a Day said...

It was a Grimsley/Helweg wedding.