Sunday, July 6, 2008

Library Books

I seem to be getting slack on getting my books returned to the library. Thankfully, they allow us several days for a grace period, but I feel like I've been using it way too much lately. We used to be the best patrons, stopping at the library every time we were in town, but now it seems to be a bother. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that the kids have been playing WAY too much computer. They start the new school session in seven weeks, and we'll have some strict rules then. :) Tomorrow we're having a small Bible club at our house. We'll have a Bible story, learn a memory verse, listen to a missionary story, and have a treat. It should be fun! What would be even more fun is if everyone I invited showed up; we'd have a houseful then. (I invited 24 kids.)

No comments: