Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Day

Tonight we went to the pool after track. The water was SOOOOOOOOOOOO refreshing. Tracy took Laura around on her shoulders on one lap she did around the track, and the lady in charge gave Laura a ribbon for having to endure "all that bouncing." I just patted Laura's belly and asked her if she had a milkshake in there. :)

We got some groceries and went to the library, got gas for the church mower and topped off the gas in our van. I was looking for a birthday present for Jason but can't find what I'm looking for in the stores up here (or I'm looking in the wrong location.) He may have to get a "rain check" until I can get to a bigger store.

Today in our Bible club we did the story of the centurion. Aaron and Jason were hiding behind the couch during club so they could get in on the snack afterwords.

I didn't accomplish much today but did manage to sneak in a short nap.

No comments: