Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sick Baby

Our baby has been sick today. I noticed she was wheezing a bit when I put her to bed last night but didn't think too much of it. She's been unable to breathe well today, has had a runny nose, and hasn't eaten much. I pulled some milk I had pumped at the end of the summer out of the freezer and gave that to her in a cup this evening. She was able to breathe and drink that and then perked up for a while. Tracy took a picture of her crying so I'll have to post that once I get the card loaded onto the computer.

Tomorrow will be a busy day. We have school work to do, a cookie exchange and decorating day to go to, and we are caroling at the nursing home in town. Tomorrow night Tracy invited some friends over so I'd like to get the house cleaned a bit for her. Needless to say, not much got done today.

No comments: