Monday, December 31, 2007

A Relaxing Day

I found the SD card out in the van. I've done dishes twice today and even got served breakfast in bed. I have laundry going and the house is basically clean.

At the moment the four middle kids and Mike are watching Scooby Doo movies.

We're gearing up for a small New Year's Eve party at our house. It will just be us unless we get some surprise company. I have some makings out for nachos, a pizza, smoothies, cookies, and of course we'll have pop for the kids and Mike. We were planning to go to a friend's house, but we have kids with sniffles.

One of the grocery stores up here has peanut butter for $.99 (the name brand) so I'll be heading to get some of that sometime this week.

In today's mail I got a letter from a friend whom I haven't heard from in years. I'm printing some pictures for her and will send her Christmas letter along with my regular writing.

Here's a picture of Laura "eating" her food yesterday. She still has leftovers in her hair even though I washed it!

2 comments:

Minkydo said...

She's a cutie!

Kindly,
Melinda

All in a Day said...

Thanks! I was thinking of you and your son the other day.