Monday, December 31, 2007

A Relaxing Day, Part 2





I did some writing in Laura's baby book today. Though I thought I kept up quite well, I can see places where hers is lacking compared to the other children's books.
In Tracy's book today I finished putting the pictures on her "fall" page but still have to do the writing.
This evening I made a pan of finger paint and let the three little girls paint in the tub. They didn't seem to have as much fun as the older set of three did, but I took a picture anyway. I'll have to see if I can scrounge up a picture of the older set also and post those tomorrow.
We had pizzas and pop for supper and just now had some popcorn and chips and dip. We played a few card games, another Scooby Doo movie is going right now, and the little Legos are out.

2 comments:

a day in my world said...

I remember doing that with Krista :o)

All in a Day said...

That's basically where I got the idea from, but it also kept them busy for a while. :)