Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Day






Today my daughter had her violin lesson. During that time, the teacher's mother was showing me some mittens and hats she had made out of old sweaters and polar fleece. They're quite economical and appear to be easy to make. I'll find the patterns and take pictures of them to post in a couple days.

I'm posting a few of the pictures we took while celebrating Christmas with my side of the family over the weekend. One is all the "girl" cousins on this side of the family. They're putting lights on the tree. Melissa's putting the angel on the tree they cut down from the woods. The dog and cat were sleeping together; we didn't get the picture snapped soon enough before the dog woke. We went on a sleigh ride and these are the horses.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Oooooh, fun. all of it!