Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday

Hooray! I get my girls home today; it's been a long and quiet week. A rest was nice, but 5 1/2 days without them was a L-O-N-G time! Last night Mike, Tracy, Jason, Laura, and I went swimming. Aaron stayed home and made some bread dough for us; we had fry bread when we got home. It's supposed to be a "scorcher" today; I hope the air conditioner in the car works well.

I've been working on sewing myself two more shirts. I'm down to the sleeves for the last thing, but I seem to be hung up on them. They don't look like they'll match up to the shirt correctly (I had tried to alter the pattern so it fit better around the neck.) We'll see, I guess.

Not a lot is new at this point; Tracy's very excited for Wednesday because she gets to go to soccer camp.

The cow manure is really helping in the garden, but because of what cows eat, I've had more weeds in the garden than I've ever had before!!! :)

No comments: