Thursday, July 2, 2009

Prenatal Appointment

I had a prenatal appointment yesterday, and everything is looking really well. The baby's heartbeat was at 168 again, and I measured 28 cm. We have a seven-week range of when this baby could be due, but I would guess I'm around 24 weeks. Time will tell...

We went to town yesterday afternoon, and the kids took bikes, rollerblades, and the stroller on the bike trail while I did a couple errands. We met up at the outdoor pool. It was quite chilly, but they built mini pools and the water warmed enough to play in. We had free dilly bar coupons from the library so used those afterwards and headed home.

It smelled SOOOOOOOOOOOO good when I walked in the door. Before we left, I threw some chicken breasts and bacon into the crockpot so we had those for supper with green beans, applesauce, and something else, I think. (That was too long ago to remember.) I'm awake now because I have heartburn; I'm hoping it's from the greasy bacon and not the pregnancy! :)

No comments: