Friday, July 3, 2009

Pictures

Alright, here's a recent picture of the garden. I think I got a "dead" package of carrots because I'm not seeing anything. I did read on the package today that it takes a few weeks to germinate so maybe I'll give them more time before trying to plant something else. Also, I think something got four of my onions even though I have the fence. It doesn't always get closed with so many little helpers... My strawberries (not in this picture) actually have berries on them; I couldn't bear to pluck the flowers off! :) I noticed earlier the lettuce can start to be picked so we may have to have a salad Sunday.



Here's a picture of me in my new shirt. I wore it two days in a row because it was so cool. For some reason, I think it makes me look pregnant. :) I couldn't get the red eye out either. :(

*Look at that beautifully organized bookcase!* LOL--You should see the one in the living room--a BIG contrast...

No comments: