Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday

Today Mike started his "first four" for his work schedule. Aaron and Jason had a play date, and they got to shoot air-soft guns and play on an X-Box. They left here around 9, and Mike picked them up when he got off work at 4. I had taken Jason to an orthodontist appointment so that broke up the day for him; I thought he'd want to come home, but he went back!

Emily is home; I can tell because all I hear is, "Now what can I do?"

It was terribly humid today so I'm glad it wasn't too hot. It did get up to 82 on one of our thermometers, but going by the one I trust, it was only 78. :)

I finished sewing another of my shirts but am having problems with the sleeve on the last shirt so I just set it aside for a while.

I never got Jason's birthday pictures on here. :( Another day... :)

No comments: