Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Digging-est Dog






I had so much fun with my The Cat in the Hat Comes Back post that I decided to do it with The Digging-est Dog book. When outside with Aussie, if I kick at the snow, he comes to that spot and digs and digs. I am debating on whether I should go into the snow on the other side to see if he'll continue to dig a tunnel for me. :) I hope I'm not breaking copyright rules; if so, someone please let me know. I don't intend it for that purpose but to link things that happen with something that sparks a memory for me.

6 comments:

Bob said...

Hey! Isn't there supposed to be a Dr. Suess movie coming out soon?

It looked good in the previews.

All in a Day said...

I'm not aware of one, but I don't hear much. We even had the new Veggie Tales movie up here, but I didn't know about it until it was gone.

Betsy said...

I used to LOVE that book, and here I had forgotten all about it! I'll have to find it to read to Jonathan...

a day in my world said...

Lol, what a cutie (hee,hee) I take it he is warming up to his new home?

Oh, and there is a movie coming out soon - or is it in theaters now ... hmmm don't remeber lol

Beth said...

Oh that is just too funny!!! Your for sure have the digging-est dog LOL

All in a Day said...

It is so funny. I love kicking the snow because he digs and digs and digs in that spot!

Becky, I'm quite sure he's adjusted. I'm curious to know if he'll remember being at Mom's with Laddie when we head down tomorrow.