14. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
15. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them.
17. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!
18. If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You.