Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tough Guy Turns Chicken

Some of you may know of our dog and his barking and growling problem. Well, last Tuesday Tracy came home from soccer practice with another family. When I saw the headlights in the driveway, I turned on the light and kicked the dog outside. He, of course, started barking and growling and heading towards the vehicle. I stood in the doorway with it cracked a couple inches. All of a sudden he turned tail and took off running back towards the house, shaking like a leaf. When I saw him coming, I moved over in front of the door so he couldn't get in. It didn't work; he pushed so hard to get in that he knocked me aside and came flying in anyway. After Tracy came in, I heard her side of the story and put two and two together. She had tried to give the family some gas money they wouldn't take. She left it on the seat and ran quickly so they had no choice. So...Aussie got his turn of being tormented by one of us. It doesn't sound as funny writing and reading it, but I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn't even talk.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Tracy must be pretty scary in the dark!

All in a Day said...

Not only in the dark...hee hee hee