Friday, September 19, 2008

Apples!






Today before our soccer game I went to a friend's house and gave her some blueberries I had for her. They've been in the freezer since I picked them. She showed me all the trees that have been planted around her place in the past couple years. Because of Abbi's post, I thought I'd ask her if she knew of anyone who had apples going to waste since she knows so many people. Her sister lives about five miles from us with several trees we went and picked from tonight. Laura usually had three in her hand and one in her mouth and the lady kept laughing at her. Once we got home, we found out that the dog liked them also! I don't know how many the kids ate, but it was a lot. Now for stamping thank you cards...

4 comments:

Abbi said...

That is neat that you found apples too! It is amazing how many kids can eat!

The K. Family said...

Glad you got some apples! Apple leather is as good as the raspberry or strawberry! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

When I saw that silly dog of yours, I remembered that a young lady here was in the woods and found someones(thing) mutton. So, I have a little lamb in the front yard now.

All in a Day said...

Thanks for the comments. Aussie has already tried to take his lamb chop into the woods again.