Monday, September 22, 2008

The Evening

After the little girls and I dropped the older ones off for soccer, we dropped off some library books in the drop box. They had fun doing it, and I got a work-out lifting and setting down the girls. We then went to a meeting where they were wild; it was embarrassing. One friend brought some delicious chocolate chip cookies; I can't remember the last time I had a chocolate chip cookie!!! Tracy has a violin lesson in the morning so I'll see what I can accomplish.

I was trying to wash a sleeping bag from Jackpine, and now it has stuff all over it. I want to say it's some sort of oil but am not sure. All the kids are asleep so I'll get on with my evening's activities. :) Good night! (the way a lady goes to bed, not a man) hee hee hee

Oh, and the use of the applesauce maker fell through. I'll try again another day.

No comments: