1. My "baby" slept really well throughout the early morning hours.
2. The house stayed presentable all day.
3. Tracy had an excellent violin lesson (and also a long one!)
4. Lunch was eaten with no complaints.
5. School work was finally finished.
6. Almost all of the supper was eaten (and no complaints.)
7. We're getting 1/2 beef this week sometime.
8. Tracy has a dentist appointment tomorrow (not that that is really a "treasure," but we'll get to spend some time together.)
9. Mike has a list of stuff to do tomorrow while I'm gone. :)
10. I'm sure there are more, but the kids are just about ready to have books read to them. Good night.