1. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork.
2. Day unto day utters speech, and night unto night reveals knowledge.
3. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard.
4. Their line has gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun.
5. Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices like a strong man to run its race.
6. Its rising is from one end of heaven, and its circuit to the other end; and there is nothing hidden from its heat.