1. In You, O Lord, I put my trust; let me never be put to shame.
2. Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape; incline Your ear to me, and save me.
3. Be my strong refuge, to which I may resort continually; You have given the commandment to save me, for You are my rock and my fortress.
4. Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.
5. For You are my hope, O Lord God; You are my trust from my youth.
6. By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother's womb. My praise shall be continually of You.