Sunday, March 1, 2009

Psalm 67:1-7

1. God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause His face to shine upon us,
2. That Your way may be known on earth, your salvation among all nations.
3. Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You.
4. Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy! For You shall judge the people righteously, and govern the nations on earth. Selah.
5. Let the peoples praise You, O God; let all the peoples praise You.
6. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us.
7. God shall bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.

2 comments:

Abbi said...

Hello!
Since I was looking at your blog I remembered that your mom told me to tell you what type of rolls I was going to make for the retreat. I don't know if you need to make exactly what I am making but my plan is to make Butterhorns (which I think are for Saturday.)
This is the recipe I plan to use:
http://proverbs31living.blogspot.com/2007/11/making-rolls-to-share.html

All in a Day said...

Thanks! They taste yummy. :)