Monday, March 9, 2009

A Busy Day

This morning some of the kids "flew" through their schoolwork. After a while, we headed over to Baudette where we picked up a birth certificate and a photo id for Tracy. She will be flying to Florida with her grandparents next month.

While we were there, we brought the kids near the bridge where there's a small hill going down to the river. They got to go sledding for about 1/2 hour. It wasn't nearly long enough according to some of the kids.

When we got home, it was computer time, and I think all three computers have been running since then for most of the time.

I made some butterhorn rolls for a church rally this weekend in Bemidji we're planning to attend. I still need to make one more batch but need to hear back from my other friend first. Supper was turkey cold dish and a sampling of the rolls, and I made a pan of Special K bars for dessert and a "bedtime" snack.

Now I'm waiting for certain children to go to bed but will first try to upload some pictures of sledding if they worked. I haven't looked at them yet.

The snow has been gently falling all day, and it appears that the blizzard we were supposed to be getting is going to go farther south. Have a good night.

No comments: