1. The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed, He has girded Himself with strength. Surely the world is established, so that it cannot be moved.
2. Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
4. The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, than the mighty waves of the sea.
5. Your testimonies are very sure; holiness adorns Your house, O Lord, forever.