Monday, January 31, 2011

A Quiet Evening

I enjoyed a quiet evening last night. Tracy went to a planning meeting before youth group so I hung out at a friend's house while he took Tracy to youth group. I did some mending for him first, then I worked on some of my pictures of Aaron and Jason for their books, I made some cookies, went to the store and got a few groceries, and then sat and read my book while waiting for them to get back. Mike was the lucky guy who got to deal with all the noise here, which really isn't noise until you start giving out the orders. If I had the camera on me, I would get a picture of the messy living/dining room, which hasn't been straightened up for three days now. The little girls keep invading the house with their toys and Polly Pockets and My Little Ponies! I find them in the living/dining room, kitchen, bathroom, my bedroom, and sometimes in the back hallway. :)

No comments: