Thursday, September 23, 2010

Checkbook

I need a whistle or a call-back feature on my checkbook. I seem to always misplace it because I am so scatter-brained. I have been "missing" it for the past eight days, but I KNEW I did not lose it. I finally took the time to think back on where I was and what I was doing when I had it last and found it in the little van. :) I cannot spend any money though--I only have three checks left. I am here on the computer to order more plus send an e-mail. I wonder what else I will get distracted with before I actually complete the tasks... :) I put my last two stamps on bills to mail so will have to hold off on a letter to Mike's parents.

We have been busy with soccer, Jackpine, soccer, youth group, soccer, playing, soccer, school, soccer, shopping, soccer, cleaning, soccer, Awana, soccer, etc. I am sure you get the idea. I did manage to make a pan of bars for Mike's breakfast, and yesterday afternoon Tracy made him some cookies. He has a bag of chips on the counter, but I do not know if they are a good flavor or not since they are still there. (Or maybe I did not let him know they were for him!!!!!)

I hope everyone is asleep. I will get those checks ordered now.

No comments: