Thursday, February 10, 2011

Potatoes

I never will understand my family's eating habits. Lately they have not been eating much so I prepared that way for supper, telling a friend I would save him a plate because I had thrown in a few extra potatoes plus a yam. Well, I had to hide a plate of food for him! :) That is good though; it means people are starting to feel much better.

Tonight at Awana was a busy night; the secretary and I did not get everything done we needed to do, and next week is the end of the quarter, meaning that will be busy too. We have to count who did the most sections in each grade and get jewels figured out for those who get them along with our regular work. I'm rooting for Melissa's getting the most sections in her grade! She did a good job learning the books of the Bible this quarter. :)

I should go to bed so I can get up in a few hours to take Mike to work. We were to pick up the car today, but it wasn't quite ready for us. The man will bring it to work tomorrow for Mike so I don't have to make a second trip to town.

Tracy leaves Friday. She is going to a youth conference in Kimball.

No comments: