Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Daily Living

I got such a nice nap today! I even slept through Mike's break at work (I usually e-mail him.)

We made a BBQ pizza for supper out of a leftover roast mixed in some BBQ sauce. The crust this time was made with the whole wheat flour instead of the Gold 'N White whole wheat flour which Tracy likes to use. I still have some cheese I bought from when I went to Sam's Club with a friend in February. We also had some juice, milk, peaches, strawberries, and yogurt. Well, Mike had pop; the kids would have gladly had pop, but they had just had some on Sunday when their grandparents were here so didn't really need more.

The kids played outside quite a bit this evening and now are painting and playing with Play-Doh.

Tracy had a violin lesson this morning and was invited to orchestra camp which is in August for a week with her teacher and teacher's parents; I think it is in Renier. (I'm not sure how to spell that, but it's east of us.)

Tomorrow is Melissa's birthday. It's hard to believe it was five years ago that I had a few contractions that started out just like Aaron's and Emily's did. Who would have known that she would have come at 2:00 A.M. instead of around 10:00 A.M. the next morning as those two did? Live and learn that they're all different... :)

No comments: