Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Lazy Day

Not much happened today. Well, that's probably not true either. We did manage to get lots of school work done. :) I also went to a friend's house and helped her daughter with some Bible verses. After that I went to the chiropractor and he popped a bone way down in my lower back/pubic area back into place. I've been having troubles sitting/lying/getting up for over a month now and never dreamed it would have been from something out of place. I already feel better though I'll have to give the muscle a few days to relax again, but I wish I would have gone in as soon as I was hurting. Like I said though, I never dreamed...

I left the kids out in the parking lot in the van when I went in to the chiropractor's office. When I came back out, they and the van were gone! It wasn't a problem because previous arrangements had been made, but I was getting worried when I couldn't find the keys Mike was supposed to leave me on the floor of the car after he got off work. He left them on the seat under a paper!

Tonight we had some ham sandwiches for supper then Mike, Tracy, Aaron, and Emily headed back to a creation seminar while Jason and I stayed home with the two little girls. We did some light cleaning, reading, playing, and Bible memorizing. Now Laura's going full-blast; she did the same thing last night until 11:45 or 12:00. I don't even remember. I just knew I was tired. :)

I'll post one of the passages Jason and I read tonight. It just happens to be one that little girl and I did also so maybe someone else will get something out of it.

No comments: