Thursday, November 15, 2007

Christmas Fun

Today our hardware store offered a workshop for children. They were able to make a train car to hook on to the train engine they made last year. They had a Santa Claus there (who was far too thin in my opinion ~grin~) who was giving out bags of goodies. Two of my children actually sat on his lap and talked a little bit which was a big surprise for me; none of my children has ever done that before. Also offered were different refreshments made with different house ware gadgets they sell in the store plus coffee, cookies, and apple cider. Drawings were held for different prizes, and the one that offered the biggest attraction for my children was the 5# Hershey's chocolate candy bar. Wouldn't that be yummy if one of us won! My husband bought some garland for his Christmas tree so they did get some $ out of us.

No comments: