Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

June was a month spent at the pool--24 of the 30 days.  :)  Tracy has been teaching swimming lessons and doing some lifeguarding, and we have a family pool pass for the summer.  Our pass is good for both the indoor and outdoor pools, but I much prefer the indoor pool because the hot sun isn't beating down on me.  I've been swimming some laps when I don't have David with me.  I have lost SO MUCH from my teenage years.  It is scary putting my face in the water and blowing bubbles then trying to breathe at this point in my life!  :)

Emily and Melissa and Laura went to two different vacation Bible schools and had a blast at both.  Three of the weekends Aaron and Jason spent with friends.   Tracy and Aaron went to youth group and Bible studies.

Mike had three celebrations in there--a birthday, 20 years at Marvin Windows, and Father's Day.

There is at least one thing written on the calendar for each day--I wonder if our July can be as busy.  (Yes, and I am sure it will be even busier than June!)

No comments: