Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Days

As I just about head to bed (I need to press the charge button on the water softener after the washer fills for the last time,) I am enjoying the peace and quiet of the house. I am so thankful I got a nap earlier this evening because Laura was up well past midnight.

For the past two weeks I have been trying to keep up with the housework (not very well, I'll have to admit,) trying to do some school work with the kids, running errands, and sitting with our friend while Aaron helps her husband at the farm. I do not see the schedule getting lighter anytime soon.

I have started sewing on the "Christmas dresses" which is going to prove to be a big project. I do have one all done already except the zipper. I am debating on making a purse-type thing with that one, and hopefully the recipient will be greatly excited about getting the dress. I know her mom will. :)

I am also working on an assortment of pictures, but I need to go buy some more pages to get one of the projects done. I did get some pictures mailed out to the grandparents yesterday plus bought stamps to get the rest sent to people.

Today is Mike's last day of his five-day weekend so we will have to make him some cookies and bars for breakfasts and snacks.

Have a great week!

No comments: