Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This and That

Things have been going well.

It has been so hot that I have just been sitting around, not doing a lot other than drinking.

We try to hit the pool several times each week.

The air conditioners have been a blessing.

Mike decided he wanted some special attention so we spent several hours in the emergency room with kidney stones. (I guess that is one way to get some time alone in the car with your wife.) :)

This week is a calm week, so far, on our calendar. I'm sure it will fill quickly though; it usually does. I had thrown around the thought of going to visit the grandparents during this week (a couple weeks ago,) but I think I will stay at home in front of my air conditioners.

2 comments:

Everyday Thankfulness said...

The time would have really been nice if it hadn't been for the pain.

All in a Day said...

Of course! Glad you're better now. :)