Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday

Today was a relatively calm day. We did not do much, but that turns out alright because tomorrow will be extra busy.

David really enjoys pencils, which really scares me. He can find a pencil where there was none before, it seems. He even knows how to sharpen them. Every-so-often I will hear the sharpener going and find out David is the one who is there. He has been walking more and more too.

Tomorrow some of the kids will be going to geography club. I will have some of the other kids and will be sitting with a friend who has liver cancer. Aaron is going to go out to the farm with her husband to see if he can be a hindrance. No, really, I hope he will be able to help in some way, if just keeping company.

I have a load of laundry calling my name. The buzzer on the dryer we have likes to buzz several different times to give us a second, third, and sometimes fourth chance. :)

It sounds like tomorrow will be the last "really" nice day for October. We have had so many that I have been thankful for. Last night I had a bonfire for the little girls since we did not have Awana due to no school today for the public schoolers.

No comments: