All right...those are your answers. Here are the questions. Have fun!
1. Describe the odor of a pocketbook.
2. A dead parrot is a(n)
3. A twisted foot is a(n)
4. If you don't check the time schedule you may catch the
5. The lower part of an out-of-it tree is a(n)
6. What do acorns say when they grow up?
7. Where do people go for writing things like this?
8. When boiling water on top of a high mountain you have a(n)
9. If you don't know the union of two rays with a common endpoint
10. In order to see the Rose Parade you must
11. A man on the beach is a(n)
12. Not being able to catch one, you should try to
13. Taffy which could be pulled many times has
14. You're much too confident, don't act
15. You shouldn't freeze champagne glasses--you should
16. When it rains, you should
17. You saw Celeste, he saw Celeste, and
18. Take your report card home and have your parents _____ it.
19. There are skinny ones and there are
20. If this isn't fer Wild Bill, and it isn't fer Marshall Dillon, it may be
21. We had two pet skunks, 'Dis' and 'Dat.' 'Dat' was deperfumed but
22. Private First Class Post was somewhat tardy, and the drill sergeant shouted
23. The cover to a ukulele case is a
24. His dog obeys Ral, but will
25. You broke it, and you _____ it.
26. When Aaron Burr was 'lost in a blizzard,' he was a
27. When the parrot was frightened,
28. When I said, "Thank you," she said, "_____ it."
29. Tric was a pretty nice guy, then
30. If you could get these in a hurry, you probably have _____ between your ears.